Join our Team
If you’d like to experience creating events with us, send your resume.
We are looking for an organised casual 'Event Assistant' who is available any day of the week with flexible hours. People with hospitality experience looking for something more flexible and where every event is in a different location and a different experience are encouraged to apply.
• Preparation and presentation of food offered at events held by the company, mainly picnic and grazing events
• Setting and styling of table(s) where food will be served, according to client's request
• Loading and unloading of boxes and furniture for picnic and grazing events
• Assist in the organization and cleaning of equipment used in the events
• Organising stock and check their expiry date
• Assessing the state and storage of provisions
You must demonstrate the following:
• Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
• Customer service experience essential – face to face meet and greet clients
• High standards of hygiene
• Physically fit and reliable
• Flexible approach and attitude
• Well presented and well groomed
• Organisation & attention to detail are key in this role
• Be assertive and know how to deal with unforeseen circumstances and/or unusual situations (e.g.: specific requests from customers)
• Have availability to work on events held by the company in different locations
• Hold a driver's license
It is beneficial to have the following:
• Experience in the hospitality industry
• Basic food handler certificate
Hours: Casual hours. Availability from Friday to Sunday is essential.